“Costa Rica Fat Loss Cleanse” A popular wellness consultant puts a Costa Rican twist to a weight loss cleanse.
- by crv.staff
- 4:55 PM UTC
Hey there! My name is Rose Cole and I’m a Certified Nutrition Coach in Santa Monica. I recently took a trip to Costa Rica for a wedding and I experienced this awesome phenomenon that many of my friends who have visited Costa Rica have also experienced. It’s hard to believe, but most of us that went on this Costa Rica trip lost weight without even trying!
It was an amazing experience to step out of the US and see how fat we really are as a country in comparison to other countries. The Costa Ricans were so much more fit and trim. I was not there to get lean and trim personally, but I did find out that Americans are flocking to Costa Rica for yoga retreats, and wellness tours every year to do just that.
What could be contributing to this unforeseen phenomenon? Here’s what I think it is:
1. Fast Food in the Southern Pacific is Rare! Not all of of the Country is like the pristine Osa Peninsula, but the Southern Pacific area has very few fast food chains. The entire time I was there I saw exactly ONE fast food restaurant. The lack of that option in the Southern zone kept us and the natives looking a little trimmer than the typical US Citizen.
2. Gluten & Dairy Are Equally Rare. Costa Ricans don’t eat much in the way of dairy and gluten. Instead, their diet is heavy on rice and beans and lots fresh fish. Since many people are intolerant to both dairy and gluten, and that intolerance causes weight gain and bloating, I think that plays a huge role.
3. Tico Time! Native Costa Rican’s are referred to as “Ticos”, and the culture is totally laid back. There is little to no stress going on with these people. They don’t rush around, they don’t check their blackberry every 2 minutes, and they don’t sit and watch TV all day long. They live active lifestyles, and are out in the fresh air, sunshine, and the surf. When you visit Costa Rica, you fall into the same habits, and your stress literally melts away as you invite wellness in your life.
4. Fat Burning Superfoods. Costa Ricans have been using highly nutritious superfoods from deep within the rainforests for thousands of years to get energized, stay healthy, and boost immune function. AND they actually help speed up metabolism.
This combination packs a powerful punch on your weight. With little to no effort, the pounds just melt away. You return to your normal life slimmer, relaxed, and rejuvenated. If we could just maintain these things in our regular lifestyle, we would not only be slimmer, but we would definitely be happier!
I’ve had so many people ask me about how they can do their own Costa Rica Fat Loss Cleanse in their own home that I’m creating a free informational report to pass this discovery on. Enter your name and email here to be put on the waiting list to get your copy: www.RoseCole.com/CostaRicaDiet
In love and service,
- Wellness “Building Block” Habit #1: A Weight Loss Secret Component Weight loss is on the minds of many people who...
- Slim Prices on Weight Loss Surgery in Costa Rica While the recession is causing many Americans to scale back...
Like this article? Get more articles like this - Subscribe Now